GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto V) is an action-adventure video game many gamers love. GTA 5 is also one of the most popular video games played of all time. In the Game, you are assigned to complete different tasks and missions to level up and increase progress. Gamers will spend hours playing GTA 5 as it is a fairly very addicting video game; however, as you play, you reach different levels, and once you take time off the screen, you want to ensure the tasks and missions completed are not wasted. You must save the Game by taking off the screen, making you wonder how to save progress in GTA 5. But you don’t have to worry because you are in the right place to find the answers. All you need to do is keep reading the article.
How to Save Progress in GTA 5?
As previously discussed, the progress of GTA 5 increases as you complete the missions and tasks assigned in the video game. Gamers usually spend more than 3 to 4 hours trying to complete the tasks, however, once you have completed the mission, it is time you break free from the screen time, but you can only leave the Game after saving. Because after hours of gaming, it will only be a waste of time if you lose the progress; hence, below we have given you how to save progress in GTA 5. There are two ways to save progress;
First Method to save progress in GTA 5
- Find a safe house in GTA 5 game and go near a bed.
- On the top left corner of the screen, a message will pop with a button.
- Click on the button, and you will get an option to save the Game.
- Press the save, and now you can create a new save Game or save it to your existing saved Game.
- To load the saved game, pause the Game after opened.
- Click on the GAME option, and select load.
- Next select, Saved Game from the list, and press YES.
- Now the saved Game will load on your screen.
Second Method to save progress in GTA 5
To save progress in GTA 5 is using a cell phone. It is also explained in the steps below.
- Take the cell phone option in GTA 5.
- When the phone screen appears in the Game, select the Quick save option.
- A new window opens to save the Game with a list of how you need to save the Game.
- You can click to create a new save or save to an existing Game.’
- Click yes, and now the Game is saved.
- You can load the saved Game from the Cell phone.
- Pause the Game when opened, go to the Main Menu, and select the Game option from the list.
- Click to load and select the last saved Game.
- Now the saved Game is loaded.
How to Save Progress in GTA 5 When Playing Online?
If you play GTA 5 online, the game progress is usually automatically saved, but after you have earned a lot of money in the Game, you want to avoid losing it if it isn’t saved. Because sometimes you could get unfortunate, and in rare situations, your progress could not be saved. Hence, if you have progress you don’t want to lose, you should learn to save the progress in GTA 5 when playing online. Below we have given the steps that should be taken to save the Game when playing online.
- Get in your car in GTA 5, locate a clothing store on the map and go to the store.
- On the bottom of the screen, a message pops up to edit your outfit; click on it.
- A menu list appears, select your outfit and rename it. Ensure you select two outfits.
- Go back and save the outfit from the previous Menu.
- Press the M key on the keyboard to go to the Interaction Menu.
- Scroll down to style and select outfits.
- Select the outfit to change from the current outfit.
- When you back out from the Menu, on the bottom right corner of the screen, a loading icon appears, which looks like a circle, to save the progress.
How to Save Progress in GTA 5 When Playing with a Gaming Console?
GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto V) video game can be played on your PC, PS5, or X box series. But above, we have only discussed the method to save the progress of GTA 5 on the computer. But if you play with a PS5 or Xbox series, you should know how to save progress when playing with a gaming console. Hence, you can follow the steps below to save progress in GTA 5 when playing with a gaming console.
- You will need a Rockstar Social club account to save your game progress with a gaming console.
- Now open the Game, and pause it.
- Go to the Main Menu, scroll down the list, and select Game.
- Now an option is viewed as Upload save Game or Download save Game.
- Once you click on the save option, the GTA 5 is saved in your gaming console.
GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto V) is a popular video game that can be played on your PC, Xbox series or PS5, or PS4. The Game gives you different tasks and missions to increase your levels and points. Though the Game has an auto-saving feature, there could be rare chances you lose progress. Because gamers usually spend hours completing a task or mission in GTA 5, it would be a great loss if the Game isn’t saved. Thus it is vital to learn how to save progress in GTA 5.
Hence, this article primarily discussed how to save progress in GTA 5 by contemplating different topics, like how to save progress in GTA 5 when playing online and when playing with a gaming console, to make the article insightful.